By using this website, you agree that https://municipal-material-cycle.org may place cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, usually composed of letters and numbers, that are placed on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) by websites that you visit, in order to identify these devices. The storage of cookies is controlled by the browser – see below: Cookie Control.
WHY DOES OUR WEBSITE NEED COOKIES?
The main purpose of the cookie is to enable (our) web server to present customised web pages to the user, which enable a personalised experience when visiting (our) website, and a better response to the needs of each individual user. By using cookies, the interaction between the user and the website is faster and simpler. Cookies enable the website to remember the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving the user time on re-visiting, and making browsing the website more efficient and enjoyable.
Cookies allow us to keep the content updated and relevant, given the interests and preferences of each web user. Cookies are used because of their properties, one of which is storing the information about the status of each website. They help with the implementation of various online services (online store), and help in the collection of various statistics, as they can be used to monitor the frequency of visits to a particular website. With the help of cookies, the website operator can assess the effectiveness of the website design, as well as the appropriateness of the type and number of ads offered to users on its website by third parties.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED BY OUR WEBSITE?
|Owner||Cookie name (period of storage in the browser)||Description|
|Google Analytics||_ga (2 years), _git (until the end of session) _gat_gtag_UA_178405901_1 (session)||These cookies are intended for collecting information about the use of the website. They allow us to analyse the visit, and thus enhance the user experience. Information is collected in an anonymous form.|
|Website https://municipal-material-cycle.org||pll_language (1 year), wordpress_test_cookie (session)||These cookies detect and remember the browser language, and check cookie settings.|
COOKIE CONTROL or HOW TO DISABLE/ENABLE COOKIES?
If you want to change how the cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. More detailed instructions are presented below.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Click “Show advanced settings”, scroll to the “Privacy” section, and click “Content Settings”.
3. Select “Allow local data to be set”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and choose “Internet Options”, then click the “Privacy” tab.
2. Check that your privacy level is set to medium or less, which will allow cookies to be used in your browser.
3. Setting above the middle level will prevent cookies from being used.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Options”.
2. Then select the “Privacy” icon.
3. Click on “Cookies” and select “Allow pages to create cookies”.
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Click “Privacy”, then select the “Disable third-party and promotional cookies” option.
3. Click “Save”.
How to manage cookies on a Mac
Follow the steps below to enable cookies on our site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Inbox” section.
3. Select the “Never ask” option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Click “Privacy” and then “Enable cookies”.
3. Select “Visited pages only”.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and security” section.
3. Select “Allow cookies for source site only”.
1. Click “Menu” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
2. Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.
3. Select the option “Enable cookies”.
READ MORE ABOUT COOKIES
This website is operated by Circular Shield, d.o.o.
Vodovodna cesta 101
Republic of Slovenia
Telephone: +386 08 200 6002